News & Info
April 4, 2015
Pastor John W. Smith, M.Div., D.Min., Executive Director, PastorCare West Michigan
We (John and Sue) are extending a double invitation for you to join us at two special events.
Golden Rule International Award Ceremony
Friday, April 17, 2015 6:00-8:00 pm.
Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
303 Pearl St NW Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Ordination Worship Service for International Ministry in Africa
Sunday, April 19, 2015 4:30 pm.
Living Word Christian Center
1534 Kalamazoo SE Grand Rapids, MI 49507
The attached document provides more details and the story behind these events.
· Photos and description of the Golden Rule International Award.
· Photos, description, and order of service for the Ordination Worship Service.
· Giving honor to the seven African American Pastors serving on John’s Presbytery.
· Photos and description of our adventure in faith—learning to trust God.
· Photos celebrating African American Pastors in Grand Rapids.
· Photos capturing people experiencing a foretaste of heaven in worship.
· Photos describing how God has been connecting John with people from Africa.
· Learning how deeply the Bible is rooted in Africa from the writing of Dr. Tony Evans.
· Learning about Bishop John Williams and Central Bible Ministries International.
· Seeing what the road signs on our journey of faith look like.
This may be the first time in Grand Rapids, where an older white pastor, is ordained for international ministry in Africa, by seven black pastors.
We hope you will be part of the experience!
This is a very high and humbling honor for me.
It will be quite an amazing weekend.
May God receive all the glory!!
If distance or schedules prevent you from attending—please lift us up in prayer and join us where you are in giving thanks to our great and Almighty God!
Prayer Produces Results
Seeing and Believing!
Intimacy with God
Adventures in Prayer - #2
Adventures in Prayer - #1
Being Fearful or Faithful
We are fragile people. Yet, we have hope!
Going Back To Church – Are we ready?
Let’s Go Back to Fishing!
Valuing Christian Community
Things are Changing!
Be Encouraged, Pastor!
July 2020 (1)
June 2020 (2)
May 2020 (4)
April 2020 (5)
March 2020 (1)
January 2020 (2)
November 2019 (1)
October 2019 (3)
September 2019 (1)
March 2019 (1)
November 2018 (1)
February 2018 (1)