News & Info
March 30, 2020
Jim Bevis, Mid-South PastorCare, and President of CSR Ministries
God, using and orchestrating the circumstances, is giving us all a historic opportunity to make needed changes in our lives. Make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime moment.
1. Focus on increasing your intimacy with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. Concentrate on growing in your relationship with your spouse. Don’t miss this divine pause. Go deeper in communicating with your wife or husband.
3. Connect consistently with your children, sharing your love and wisdom to encourage them. They need you – and you need them.
4. Spend quality time in worship, praise, prayer and in God’s Word. Meditate, ponder and obey.
5. Re-connect with your friends. Call them, write them and pray for them.
6. Read some good books. Those books you have been trying to get around to reading.
7. Do some writing and journaling. Regarding this pandemic, record your thoughts, feelings and how you’ve chosen to use this kairos season.
8. Do a few of those projects at home and in your work which you have put off. Now is the time.
9. Re-stir your good memories. Look again at photo albums and your collection of pictures.
10. Remind yourself of all the benefits of the Lord. Make a list. Be specific. How has God blessed you, your family, your ministry?
ABOVE ALL, re-commit yourself to Jesus, your Lord and Master.
Seasons In Our Lives
Let’s Go Back to Fishing!
The best of times! The worst of times!
Intimacy with God
Prayer Produces Results
Adventures in Prayer - #2
Adventures in Prayer - #1
Being Fearful or Faithful
We are fragile people. Yet, we have hope!
Going Back To Church – Are we ready?
Valuing Christian Community
Seeing and Believing!
July 2020 (3)
June 2020 (2)
May 2020 (4)
April 2020 (5)
March 2020 (1)
January 2020 (2)
November 2019 (1)
October 2019 (3)
September 2019 (1)
March 2019 (1)
November 2018 (1)